Due to the very high demand, we kindly recommand all tour reservations to be made several weeks in advance. You can check our availabilities and book online directly by clicking on "visit us" below.
Time slots available :
10:00 am / 2:15 pm / 3:30 pm
All our tours are private.
This behind-the-scenes tour (history of the property, visit of the cellars) ends by a tasting of one vintage of Château Pavie and another wine from Perse' Estates range in our dedicated tasting room.
Classic tours are € 60 per person and last about one hour.
From 2 to 12 people maximum.
This tour ends by a tasting of a half bottle of Château Pavie 2009, as an iconic vintage.
Iconic tours are € 300 (flat fee for a group, pre-payment required) and last about one hour.
From 1 to 4 people maximum.
This tour offers an overview on the ageing effect on Château Pavie wines (vintages 2000, 2005, 2010).
Evolution tours are € 2 000 (flat fee for a group, pre-payment required) and last about 2 hours.
From 1 to 8 people maximum.
Pets are not allowed during tours. Thanks for your comprehension.
Please kindly find below our cancellation policies for any booked and pre-paid tour :
- We kindly ask all our clients to respect the scheduled appointment time (please do not come early or late (FYI the tour will be cancelled after 15 minutes late).
- Any tour must be cancelled by email only at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment in the local time. You will be notified via email of the successful cancellation. Cancellations can never be confirmed via telephone.
- A refund will be made up to 24 hours prior to tour date. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Missed tours due to late arrivals are non-refundable.
- Reschedulings are subject to availability.
- During harvest time tours are shortened or can be cancelled at last time because of the work in the cellar.
The winery is open from Monday to Friday by appointment only.